Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by completing our ‘contact us’ forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of requesting information or ordering our goods or services. We may also ask you for information when you provide feedback to us about our site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
Where we are able to, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and in order to analyse visits made to our site. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Security of your personal data
Where we give you (or when you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain restricted parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Any personal information transmitted over the internet via our website is secured using SSL to a minimum of 128bit encrypted. See thesite certificate for further details However transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use your personal data
We may use information held about you in the following ways;
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service to you.
Disclosure of your personal data
We will not share your information with any other organization unless you have given us your expressed written consent to do so.
When you visit our website, we may send information to your computer about your visit and this is stored in a small text file called a ‘cookie’. Cookie files contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Our website can access this information (and only this information) on later visits, if your browser permits. They help us to improve our site and deliver a better, more personalized service to you. We do this so we can improve the experience of all users by gathering anonymous information about usage of the website. Typically we might use information to identify popular areas and improve navigation within the website.
All recent versions of popular browsers give users a level of control over cookies. You may delete any cookies already on your computer. You may also disable the cookies we use but doing so may mean you are unable to access all the facilities our site offers. Please refer to your browser’s help files for appropriate instructions.
List of Cookies used:
_utma – Tracks visitors
_utmb and _utmc - Calculate visit length, Used to determine new sessions/visits.
_utmz - Monitors the HTTP Referrer and notes where a visitor arrived from
_utmv - It is used for segmentation, data experimentation
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy